It is a delight to meet, sing and do music together with other music loving people.
We learn to sing in harmony, learning to hear one another even as we sing our part. We enjoy each other, the friendships and the music in a caring community.
This would be once a week commitment usually and would build into a celebration of sharing our joy of singing with wider audiences in frequent intervals.
We would love for you to come and experience this wonderful and memorable journey of music together.
- Learning to sing well
- Learning new songs
- Learning to sing in harmony
- Growing in friendship
- Being a part of the music community
- Sharing the joy of music with your family, friends and city at large
- Growing in appreciation of different genres of music.
- Creating a culture of music for the community in our city.
- Every week 2 hour to come together in person at the school
- Coming prepared with your part
- Being on time for all engagements of the choir.
- Making, enjoying and growing in relationship with one another in friendship and in community
- A monthly subscriptioN. If it is a constraint you may let us know.